Dollar Tree charged me $4.95 S/H

I live in Oklahoma and I have been purchasing the 12 oz. Libbey cube (square) containers from Dollar Tree in the store and found out thru this board that I can order them on line. I ordered them and it said basically, if I have the items shipped to the store, free shipping, but when I went to check out it said $4.95 for shipping. Oh well, I am still getting them at a bargain. I was just going to let everyone know. I don't know if it is in all the states or what. Hope everyone has a great weekend. It's raining here:sad2:

This is what I found on their website:

We offer FREE SHIPPING* if you would like to pick up your bulk order at your local Dollar Tree store. We can also ship to you directly (shipping fee applies) - you choose! IT’S THAT EASY!

*Some restrictions may apply. A $4.95 handling fee applies to all orders. Ask a friendly Customer Service Representative for details.

Kind of tricky of them to put the 4.95 handling fee in the fine print. :(

Yes, they've always charged the handling fee, but it used to be $3.95, so looks like that went up too. Still, way better than any shipping charge out there. Quite a deal for Libbey glassware. I sure hope they never stop carrying these containers!

Susan.

Where online do you order for the items that you can have shipped to your local Dollar Tree? I was purchasing a specific item from a local Dollar Tree store and they're no longer stocking it. I'd like to see if the "online" Dollar Tree (?) carries it. Where do I find this?

TIA

Also, Tiz -- you're not limited to the items they show online, you can order any item in quantity that is sold in any Dollar Tree. If an item is shown online, you can just order it & pick it up. If you want an item that isn't shown online, you need to get a form from your local DT & call the order in. You will need the UPC & SKU numbers, but if you're looking for the Libbey cubes I have plenty & can give you those numbers.

Susan.