Vista Print UPDATE:

Well, I checked my account. and sure enough AP9 Business Max did indeed credit my account for 3 months payments of $14.95. No other action was needed on my part other than the one phone call. Now we'll wait and see if my account gets billed this month....usually happened around the 20th of the month. We'll let you know.

Glad to hear you got your money back. As a precaution, you could get your credit card number changed now, so that even if they tried to bill you on 6/20, it wouldn't work.

That is what I did.. Now I wiil be using the virtual Card with the revolving #'s whenever I make any online purchases with my new card!!!:highfive:

Who ever mentioned the virtual card/shop safe features on the other thread that was pulled. Thank you!!!

This is a great feature that I was unaware of!!

Beechcreek- Glad to hear and thanks for the heads up on VISTA PRINT!

I have a CitiBank credit card, and when I was checking my balance online I saw a link to get a virtual number. I bet they are not the only one! So you might check your cards' web site or maybe call the 800 number.

I'll be trying it next time I make an online purchase.

virtual card with revoliving numbers, where would one find more info

Here is some information I found on them..

The credit card companies have this plan (Vitural Credit Card or Shop Safe ) that you sign up with so that when you make your online purchases it is a revolving number. You will have to check with your CC company and sign up.

Here is an explanation of them.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...093001679.html

I have yet to try this out, But when I do I, I will post...