Need To Vent

I have been so excited to soap Palm Island fron NG. Today I was at IKEA and got a tray that hold 85oz. I read on NG website that Palm island has no excelleration and I am excited. I get my oils ready, my colors, because I am going to master the ITP swirl tonight. I get my handy stickblender out and add my lye to my oils, all good, I add my FO and UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG, traced REALLY fast. I didn't have time for my ITP swirl or any semblance of another type of swirl I glopped my colored portions in and tried to swirl. It was like running my pop stick through drying cement. I had to bang and bang just to get it even. It looks like CRAP. I am so mad because I feel like I wasted 4oz of a great FO. I even ground down orange peels and didn't have time to get them in either. I guess we will see how it turns out.

THey were both room temp. Oh well, I think that I fixed it. I am pretty handy with a putty knife and I smoothed out the tops and it actually looks okay. Now when it's cut might be a different story.

Ikea is about 1.5 hours away, but it was worth the drive. I got the mold and some new bedding for my daughters.

I will post a pic as soon as I remove the soap from the mold. It was $4.99