Mr Do Right?

elfcat

I bought one about 2 weeks ago. While I like it, it can sometimes leak around the seams if you don't SCREW IT TIGHT. For the money I think that it is an okay jumping off point. I really want a tog or kelsei.

I have the 2#cp Mr Do Right. The 3 in one with the cutter on the end. Does make nice even loaves and the cutter is easy to use. Hope that helps.

I have the plain mold and the one with the slots and cutter. The plain mold is great for M&P with no need to use a liner since mine do not leak. The other one you have to use a liner ( for apparent reasons) but Since M&P is harder than CP the cutter really doesn't work. If you use a knife, you can expect the soap to slide and you won't get a straight cut. it's great for soaps other than M&P. I say get one and give it a try.

I was wondering if anyone has used one and what your opinion is. I do strictly M&P at this point and I'm looking for a cheap loaf mold with a cutter. I came across these on Ebay but I've never heard of them.

http://stores.ebay.com/NO-LINER-SOAP-MOLDS-AND-CUTTERS

Screwing it in too tight will make the sides bow. I found, when I got my years ago, that wrapping the very bottom piece very tightly in 2 layers of saran wrap before putting the sides on prevented leaking.