Vista print scam....be careful

After you place your order, do not take advantage of their $10 rewards program. That's what is happening. You think you're getting $10.00 off of something, but in the fine print, it signs you up for something.

Yep that is where it happens...if you even check it out you end up signed up for it.

I, for one, really appreciate the information about these guys. I have used them for a couple of years too, with what I thought wasn't a problem until I read the link. I had a charge of $9.95 on my credit card about a year ago. I had a heck of a time getting it off, some kind of membership thing that I never knowingly signed up for. Makes me wonder now. I can't remember where it was from, but could have been one of these companies mentioned.

It has gotten to be a world of needing to build all these defenses against crooks. It bugs the heck out of me that I have to fight against being ripped off all the time. After reading all this, I am going to try the other company posted. It may cost more, but I really don't want to support someone so unethical and that has caused so much frustration, as well taken innocent people's money.

Giving something for free to try a product isn't any different than what we do when we give out samples all the time. We sure don't do it with intention to set people up in order to rip them off, or to set them up for others to rip off.

Clicking on something to find out information is not the same as willingly signing on. I don't care how much fine print there is. That is fraud in my book, if I keep buying from them I am supporting that fraud.

And I am going to sure to check my card. I appreciate the other information about securing the card too.

Bummer, I have told a lot of people about them, guess I will have to pass on this new information to caution them.

I have ordered from Vista Print before too - and what I noticed is that they suck you into their website by offering $4.99 business cards and before you hit the submit order button, the $4.99 has gone up to nearly $12! I had to reorder the things 4 times, before I got the $4.99 to actually show up in the "submit order" area.

I have no intentions of ever using them again after reading all this posted junk. I thought my issue was an error on my end - but obviously NOT!

These people are really scammers.