LS is like cement, help!!!

beloved

I was going to put in some fo. I have foamer bottles. I used flower cart from camdem gray. It took just a couple min. and it is so thick that i can turn the bottle upside down and it will not move. Can some one tell me what i did wrong????? I used about 1/2 oz of the fo.

I've had this happen. Now, I warm my FO before adding it to hot soap.

For this batch, can you get it out of the foamers and into a mason jar?

I've been able to reclaim around 75% of a batch after it seized by putting the mason jar in a pot of water, bringing it to a boil, covering loosely with foil, and letting it cook for a couple hours.

Make sure the level of water is just above the level of soap.

After a few hours (2-4), screw the lid on your mason jar and blend the soap. You can put it in a cooler so it cools slowly. There's still going to be goo on top, but there will also be liquid soap on the bottom.

I'm so sorry it happened!!

Well the soap is in a gal. jug. It is cool and I put the soap in the foamer bottle. Then I put in the FO I was wondering if it had anything to do with it being a flower sent???? Both were cool when i put in the FO. I am going to put it up for the week end and do what you said on Tuesday. I will try to get the soap out with a spoon. Thank goodness that it has a big opening at the neck of the bottle. Thank for answering.

floral scents can cause CP to seize, don't know about stuff already soaped. But it can happen with FOs and EOs - they can thin a liquid soap or do the opposite. I suggest you let it rest as you mentioned - sometimes the reaction reverses with a day or two.

how much soap did you add that 1/2 ounce to? did you add anything else like alcohol or polysorbate?