2nd Test Burn, smaller wick, opinions?

I want to say thank you to everyone who took thier time to look at my first test burn on my first candle. Y'all gave excellent advice! Since I had ECO-6's, I used them for a second test burn, same candle. It most def. burned slower.

If you don't mind could you take a peak and tell me what you think? Think I need to go up to an 8?

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z225/ambernricketts/Candles/?albumview=grid

Dont change yet....try a 3rd 4 hr burn first. That may catch up. I cant remember what wicks I used when I tested apothocary jars....I gave up...I HATE to double wick..:( .

I think an ECO 8 would be too big though. You may need a wick between the ECO 6 and ECO 8....anyone have any ideas??

tootie

Firefox won't let me open it??

I have no idea what Firefox is, so I don't know why it won't let you open it?? Can you open other people's Photobuckets?

Dont change yet....try a 3rd 4 hr burn first. That may catch up. I cant remember what wicks I used when I tested apothocary jars....I gave up...I HATE to double wick..:( .

I think an ECO 8 would be too big though. You may need a wick between the ECO 6 and ECO 8....anyone have any ideas??

tootie

I am going to try another 4 hour burn tomorrow, don't have enough time tonight. Is there a size between the 6 and 8? I think it did much better though than the 10's.