Replacing CO in LS

while reading my mamasource digest this morning, One of the moms in my area was asking about coconut sensitivities, and was inundated with basically being told to either find coconut free soaps and cleansers or to buy the respective person's Arbonne.

I have no experience with Arbonne so I don't know anything about their products, but I have been looking at soaps and other cleansers in the stores and have noticed that they all have either CO or Coconut derived surfactants in them.

I PMed her that she might look for local handmade soap makers, as they would more than likely be happy to sell her coconut free bar soaps and LS for use with her little ones who are sensitive to it.

She messaged me back having looked at my profile and asked if I could sell her some, I have no issue providing CO free bar soap but have yet to break into LS. I've peeked around and noticed most LS recipes have CO in it. Now for the question buried at the bottom...

what could I replace the CO with when I decide to make LS and if I ever decide I want to sell it to this lady or anyone else.