Some Melt & Pour Soap

I've been seeing all the pretty soaps...I know most of them are cold process soaps.

I get interrupted too much to deal with the cp soap, so I will stick to mp soap.

The first picture is Almond scented with ground oatmeal. Then Huckleberry, and then Tuscan Lace.

The big slab of Tuscan Lace will be cut like the Almond is.

post-5051-13945844706_thumb.jpg

post-5051-139458447063_thumb.jpg

post-5051-139458447064_thumb.jpg

Those are beautiful! I love the almond & oatmeal, and the tuscan lace is lovely. I love the cloudy look. How did you manage to do that with MP?

That mold takes 32 oz to fill. So I use 2 pour pots...16 oz in each one. I left one white and colored the other one blue. Started with the white and poured a little to cover the bottom, then poured some blue. Kept doing this until the mold was full.

I was just playing around...didn't know how it would turn out.

The Almond Oatmeal one...I wanted the oatmeal suspended throughout the soap, but I didn't do it right. I have since read to put saran wrap over the pot while it is thickening and keep stirring. The saran wrap is suppose to keep it from forming a skin. I don't know...will have to try it that way.

The base that I use is low sweat cp like mp from Brambleberry.