The most natural soy recommendations

Hi everyone

I know I read the whole thread on the organic soy debate and there was not one company that could say emphatically that their soy was completely organic. It has come up with quite a few customers that they want the natural pure soy and not the GM stuff (genetically modified) a few of them even mentioned that they won't buy soy candles made from golden brands. I know that Ecosoya is supposed to be GM free, but does anyone recommend something as pure? It does not have to be 100% soy but the additives must be of vege origin. Thanks for your opinions in advance

Unless I am way off all the soy wax is either all soy or a soy veggie mix except of course the para/soy mix .

I get my soy from Kentucky Candle Wax Supply

I am not sure what you mean by genetically modified but I am sure all wax has to go through some type of process to become wax except beeswax of course which is already wax but still has to be cleaned then of course there is the white beeswax....

If you read the thread, then you know the score. Swan's carries a wax they SAY is organic in origin (remembering that any additive used with it including syes and FOs and non-organically produced essential oils). Look for the USDA Certified Organic label.

I would have to see some kind of certification to believe that any soy-based wax is non-GMO since 98% of all soybeans grown in the US and abroad are from GMO seeds... Do your homework on soybeans... ;)

You have to understand that while customers may WANT "organic" non-GMO products, they do not know how very nearly impossible those raw materials are to find in the world of candlemaking. Additives are not required to have their ingedients on the label so all you can tell a customer is whatever your supplier (or manufacturer if you are lucky enough to find out who they are) tells you and chances are, they only know what THEIR distributor has told them... ;)

You have an opportunity to educate people about the meaning of "organic" and what all-natural, pure horsesh* the "all-natural," "pure," "vegan" and "organic" (without the USDA certification) marketing claims are... soy-based wax is also NOT a "green" product because of the hoops that have to be jumped through in order to manufacture it. I won't go into the whole deal here - it's in previous threads for those who want to use the search tool.

Get the best stuff you can find, but don't "hype" people about your product.