labels from Elements Bath and Body

fmsojka

One more question. I have been getting laser 2 x 4 clear labels from them. I just loved them, they worked perfect for my bath and body products, didn't smear, waterproof. I just found out thye are dropping their labels.

Anyone know who else has these?

Thanks

What? Elements isn't going to sell any labels anymore? Oh no! I get ALL my labels from them now. Where did you hear about this?

Yes, I'm quoting myself above!

I just spoke to a gal at Elements & thank goodness they are not getting rid of labels & will still continue to sell them. They are just phasing out the 8.5x11 laser labels. I got scared there for a moment!

Actually Tammy told me that they were doing away with all the clear laser waterproof labels except the 8.5 x 11. But you can cut your own labels. That is what I do. Not that complicated to me.

Chauna

Oops! You are right! My mistake in wording in my post above(I should've re-read what I wrote!).

You are right:

When I asked them if they were getting rid of the white waterproof labels or ALL labels for that matter, they told me:

"They are phasing out all but the 8.5x11 laser labels, but the white waterproof labels will continue to remain part of our regular inventory."

Yes, they are doing away with the laser ones. Does anyone know of where else I can get these? I have used the ones from Online and labels by the sheet, but they didn't seem to work as well. Unless I wasn't getting the right ones.

I hate cutting out labels. I don't mind cutting the 2X4 in half, so there is a place to pull away the label. I also use the 1" circles, so will have to figure out something else for that.

Seems like every time I find something that works, the vendors discontinue. Bummer.

I get mine from Online Labels. They have almost every size that is available on the market in inkjet or laser, clear, colored or white - weatherproof, waterproof, you name it. I have always been very pleased with their service and prompt shipping. You can purchase the labels by the sheet or case. They have a great return policy too.

www.onlinelabels.com

I purchase my labels from www.brownkraftlables.com, they carry

pre-made candles and bath and body labels, different shapes and colors, oval, rectangle, round and hangtags, pastels, bright, white, clear, and the four shades of brown. They also carry inkjet and laser labels, no minimun, just by the sheet and bulk. To me the prices are okay but I don't know if anyone else would agree. Just check them out.

Thanks guys. Tammy is going to order 100 sheets for me, so I should be good for quite a while. She said the laser just don't move very well.

I will go back to online or labels by the sheet, I suppose. Might try the last one some day.

Sorry I was whining. Just about the third time lately that I have had to switch to another vendor, because something had changed. Just adds to the shipping costs, which are bad enough.

I'm so thankful to our customers for bringing this post to my attention. :bow: It appears that it has been clarified, but just for the record, we are only discontinuing the LASER waterproof labels. We will keep the 8.5x11 waterproof LASER labels, but the rest have got to go. You will absolutely continue to be able to get our white INKJET waterproof labels in a variety of sizes.

If anyone has any questions, please email contactus@elementsbathandbody.com.

Thanks!

Tammy Tivis

www.ElementsBathandBody.com

Wholesale Soap making & Toiletry Supplies

I purchase my labels from www.brownkraftlables.com, they carry

pre-made candles and bath and body labels, different shapes and colors, oval, rectangle, round and hangtags, pastels, bright, white, clear, and the four shades of brown. They also carry inkjet and laser labels, no minimun, just by the sheet and bulk. To me the prices are okay but I don't know if anyone else would agree. Just check them out.

That link took me to a bad page... I hope I have the correct one here:

http://www.brownkraftlabels.com/