If you HAD to pick one company to get your FO from....

You haven't really given us much information on the type of wax you're using whether it be paraffin, soy or palm. Are you using these oils for pillars or jars. Every oil works differently in every wax. Every member has their personal favs., for their particular application. The better way to post your question is to let us know what wax you're applying these oils to and what f/o's you have in mind to start out with.

I'm just starting out and I can't afford to buy from a lot of places yet. I was just wanting opinions on great places to buy FO. I use 4630 and I am interested in a wide variety of scents. I appreciate all help and advice. Thanks.

I have used the 4630 in the past and it will perform well with most oils I tested. Nice thing about this wax is the 10% f/o load capacity and a smooth appearance.

If your looking for bakery types, Just Scent has some great strong throwers in this wax. Cinnamon Toast, Hot Fudge Brownie, Hot Cocoa, Ultimate Vanilla, Cranberry Orange Spice, Crisp Green Apple.

Candle Cocoon...Sultry Angel

BCN...(BNL) Olive Blossom, Persimmon Spice

Have no idea with Berts, but I'm sure others that have experience with their oils that can chime in and help you.

Peaks has some great oils also.

ICS has a great Cinnamon Bun

Hope I could help you with a few. :)

I have used the 4630 in the past and it will perform well with most oils I tested. Nice thing about this wax is the 10% f/o load capacity and a smooth appearance.

If your looking for bakery types, Just Scent has some great strong throwers in this wax. Cinnamon Toast, Hot Fudge Brownie, Hot Cocoa, Ultimate Vanilla, Cranberry Orange Spice, Crisp Green Apple.

Candle Cocoon...Sultry Angel

BCN...(BNL) Olive Blossom, Persimmon Spice

Have no idea with Berts, but I'm sure others that have experience with their oils that can chime in and help you.

Peaks has some great oils also.

ICS has a great Cinnamon Bun

Hope I could help you with a few. :)

Thanks for all the advice. You're Awesome!

If that is a paraffin wax...try some of Berts FO's. Here is what I did...I went to the classified section and did "ISO berts FO's". Someone form on here...cant remember who...sorry....had a BUNCH of the 1ozers She send me a list and I picked like 20 of them to try. I only wanted the ones that are there for good. I didnt want any ones that were "limited time". That is a good way to test FO's for little cost. People have 1 ozers on there alot.

tootie