Mill Creek's soy lotion base vs. BCN Hand and Body lotion

I've tried both. I like MillCreek's better than BCN-because I like the soy. I tried adding soy oil to BCN's because their shipping is cheaper, but i did not like the feel of it. They are both "ok" in my opinion but nothing to be excited about.

Personally, I switched to KY Candle's soy body glaze. I feel that it soaks in quicker and leaves my body feeling softer. I also used their soy whip which is a real thick cream one-but also absorbs a lot faster. I think that my lotions smell better using ky base-not sure why but i could never get vanilla scents to "throw" in either one, and since switching to KY, oh my, the buttercream/vanilla type scents smell heavenly. I have sold a lot more lotion/whip since making the change. seems my customers like the KY lotions better too.

here's their website i f you want to take a peek. i know you can do a search too and see what others say about it-that was one thing that prompted me to try it-it got rave reviews from almost everyone that tried it. http://www.kycandlewaxsupply.com/bathandbody.htm

the samples from KY are extremely small (think lip pot size), but if you aren't sure, might be the way to go. that's what i did, but i wished i would have purchased the gallons to begin with. but, unfortunately you just never know what you'll get.

Just my 2 cents worth. It all depends on the "feel" you are going for.

hth. Heather

I have tried both BCN and MC's lotions and I prefer Millcreeks! It is much richer feeling, creamier, just more luxurious feeling to me. I am intrigued by the KY bases tho and may just have to try them.