Indiana Candle FO's

Danni1982

I have used more than I can mention of Kathy's FO's and there were only a few that I couldn't get a good throw with. I use KY125.

Kathy's oils are great and she has good prices, good service and quick shipping.

Are there any in particular you are looking at trying?

Tracey

I use quite a few from Kathy as well. Her customer service is awesome and her shipping is incredibly fast. Off the top of my head: birthday cake, cactus & sea salt, strawberry, lilac, cinnamon caramel latte, creme brulee, satin sheets, brown sugar,

and cranberry orange spice. I use ezsoy and these have always been strong in a couple of days.

I have used Caramelized Pralines, Fruit Slices, Spiced Oranges, Spiced Cranberry, Christmas Past, Blue Raspberry Icee, Tequila Lime all with great success in paraffin & also soy. I know there are more that I have used, but those are the ones that I can think of easily.

ICS is about the only place I shop for fragrances. The work very nicely in my 70/30 and most B&B stuff too. Their cinna buns is incredible. And I like the lemon meringue, orange chiffon cake, sea blossom, ocean mist, cukes and melons, and lovespell... but I haven't tried those last two since they were reformulated.

ICS is about the only place I shop for fragrances. The work very nicely in my 70/30 and most B&B stuff too. Their cinna buns is incredible. And I like the lemon meringue, orange chiffon cake, sea blossom, ocean mist, cukes and melons, and lovespell... but I haven't tried those last two since they were reformulated.

Hi Donna,

If you don't mind me asking, what cinn. bun oil as they list a "classic", "Snowtop" & just a regular one.

The caramel nut clusters, cranberry orange spice, carmelized pralines and green apple are really good.

I can only speak for those that I have tested (and reviewed somewhere on this board) but they were phenomenal.

When I purchased Moonlight Path and Raspberry Guava from a different supplier, I was not able to get them to throw. In fact, I purchased Moonlight Path from a couple of different places and the results were the same. When I purchased the MP and RG from ICS they were phenomenal and threw very well. I had similar results with Cuc Melon (other suppliers were so-so and ICS knocked it out of the park)

Eve

celicagtca: The classic formulation is what I use. I tried to new one, and it has more of the bread/bun scent. Still smells nice, but I just think the original is better.

I've never tried the SnowTop version. I might get a sample in my next order so I can compare.