Bear Outfits?

pdevine

Does anyone know of a place that offers a wide variety of teddy bear outfits at reasonable prices? I have googled goodle to death and you either have to order $100 or the prices are outrageous. I know you can get some at Micheal's and other craft stores, but was trying to find something cheaper. TIA Portia

Two places I know of you gotta have some tax ID stuff and then order 12 of the same outfit. Actually the sweater prices and some of the outfit prices aren't that bad at Hobby Lobby or Michaels. There's also Target, when the outfits are on sale. I've been told those outfits fit the scraggle bears that Peaks sells. Otherwise, take a look on eBay under bear clothing etc.

Hi

Watch at Target they have the build a bear outfits and they fit perfect on the 8 inch bears.I got over I think 30 outfits this last year right after christmas. I got them for about $1.48 each set. And that is a GREAT price. 90 percent off.:-) I know just about the time they go on sale so im gona post here when the do:-) I think on sundayof this week they should have the halloween one 90 percent off. :-) Stock up if you can:-)