Fresh's Cannabis Rose

I just had a hayday at Sephora and I am in love with just about all the fragrances that Fresh carries. I know WSP carries a couple of their scents, but does anyone know who carries a FO close to the smell that one would get from their Cannabis Rose?

:drool:

• 1 month later...
Dadgummit. I wasn't going to get that in the Scent Works sale but you lot keep talking about it and now it has made it's way onto my list!

Not me. I am innocent. Course I saw a few others I want to try too. Perhaps I should not name them lol!

They have quite a few new ones in. The Enchanted Moon is another on my list, the description sounds great. I also ordered the Return of the Special Requests collection. They're were only a couple that interested me in that collection. Oops I forgot I also ordered the Calypso Orchid.

I do not get notified of their sales anymore. I use to, I don't know what happened that I don't receive their e-mails anymore. I e-mailed them concerning this, hopefully they will put me back on their mailing list otherwise I will miss out on the 25% sale.:sad2: