Sea Mist from C.S.

FunFlames

Thanks to your question, I just poured this in votives. I was going in circles trying to decide which of the dozens of CandleScience samples I got to try first, and your post decided for me. :D I will let you know, but it may take a couple weeks before I get back to you because I like to let mine cure.

By the way, when I poured the 1 oz sample into my wax my scale registered 7/8 oz, so I added 1/8 from another bottle. But that may be just my particular scale.

Darbla

OOB, the 'Sea Mist' seems slightly saltier and 'Ocean Breeze' seems slightly cooler and more ozoney (probably from the lavender and citrus in it). But I can't say how they will develop in wax.

Darbla

I wonder how they would smell blended together? I'll have to give this a try!

I've thought of the same thing; thinking of calling it 'Ocean Blue'. I also thought about combining all their evergreen type scents (Christmas Cedar, Christmas Tree, Hollyberry, Jack Frost, Mistletoe, Scotch Pine) and calling it 'Santa's Forest'.

I've thought of the same thing; thinking of calling it 'Ocean Blue'. I also thought about combining all their evergreen type scents (Christmas Cedar, Christmas Tree, Hollyberry, Jack Frost, Mistletoe, Scotch Pine) and calling it 'Santa's Forest'.

Already tried those all together except the Jack Frost and I still don't like it or anything else I've tried from anywhere as well as the Christmas Past from KY. IMO It is about as perfect as it can get.

Back to the 'ocean' type scents.....I've got so many from so many suppliers and won't use most of them anyway, so I think I'll just pour them all together and see what I come up with.(LOL)

If it works, maybe I'll call it Tidal Wave!:laugh2::grin2:

Sad thing is.... you will LOVE the end result and not be able to duplicate it!! LMAO That would be my luck.

I got my order today and just sniffed all 19 samples and like them all... some more than others. Tomorrow they will start hittin' the wax!