Supposed to be Ginger Peach OHP

I tried my first OHP the other day and am finally getting my pics up.

This was supposed to be ginger peach, but I realized as I was doing my marbling, I forgot the FO. Oh well... Live and learn

I like the way it came out except the top, but I think if i use my log mold and swirl the top with one of my chopsticks, I may get something I like.:rolleyes2

post-9332-139458446314_thumb.jpg

Hey, I think it looks great! Nice swirls...nice tops. I always leave my tops textured and rough looking when I use my log mold. I feel it adds something to the "homemade" aspect of the soap. Sorry to hear your forgot the fo.... I have trouble remembering to add the fo when i'm doing cp because I've done hp for so long :laugh2:

I think I mixed quite a bit of air into it when I was trying to mix in the last of the stubborn separated stuff, so when I banged it out they all kinda came to the top and I squished them flat when I used my spatula to finish leveling everything out.

I really enjoyed trying this, and think I might use it for the bulk of my 'plain' soaps and use CP for more of the fancy specialty style soaps.

They look great! Sorry you forgot the FO. They say a good way to remember the FO is to sit it in your mold (and pray that your soap didn't move so fast that you have to throw it in the mold before you have a chance to add the FO, LOL). I haven't forgotten it yet, but I am sure I will at some point.

Looks great!

Steph

I tried my first OHP the other day and am finally getting my pics up.

This was supposed to be ginger peach, but I realized as I was doing my marbling, I forgot the FO. Oh well... Live and learn

I like the way it came out except the top, but I think if i use my log mold and swirl the top with one of my chopsticks, I may get something I like.:rolleyes2

Looks great to me! Loved the colors.