Premier wicks and ??

OK, I got my sample of premier wicks from wick it yesterday.

I am testing 8oz sq mason jars with EL Mill 70% & IGI 6006 30% Does a 770 sound like a good starting point??

Also 6oz tins...same mix. I have no idea what to try in these??

TIA

tootie

The only time I used a premier it was a 785 in a 3.5 inch apothecary jar. It burned OK. I probibly could have wicked down a bit. I was comparing a bunch of wicks side by side. I never retested smaller. This test was done with CBA.

I think I'd try smaller than a 770 since you have paraffin in the mix.

HTH

Danielle

We use C-3 and use the 750 in an 8 oz. jelly and a 770 in our 16 oz mason. If it is a hard to burn oil we have to go up to a 755 and 775. We are testing Patcholi right now and are having a heck of a time finding the right wick for that.

If the 770 works I think I have some I can send you...maybe around 500....let me know :P

Thanks Bizzy...I am going to try the 770 first....my gut says it is right because there is very little paraffin in the mix. I am going to pour a couple one with 770 and one with a smaller one today so hopefully I will know by Monday.

tootie

We use C-3 and use the 750 in an 8 oz. jelly and a 770 in our 16 oz mason. If it is a hard to burn oil we have to go up to a 755 and 775. We are testing Patcholi right now and are having a heck of a time finding the right wick for that.

Where did you get your Patch FO at?? I need a good one...I have someone who wants a Patch candle.

tootie