Sea Island Cotton FO???

casey2

Hi!

I had a request for Sea Island Cotton and found it at GL, but I haven't had much luck with GL's fos in my para-blend - I've never heard of it before - GL's site says it is a White Barn Type - has anyone used this fo? or have any opinions on it? I have tested Peak's Clean Cotton & NG's Cotton Balls & Blossoms - both throw great in my wax - I'm wondering if the Sea Island Cotton is similar to those two fos?

Thanks in advance for your replies!!!

I LOVE this scent!!! It's a BBW scent. I've looked around & I haven't found a dupe for it anywhere. It's a light, fresh scent. I don't know how the other 2 compare but let me know if you find it somewhere. I'd love to make some candles for me with it!!

I LOVE this scent!!! It's a BBW scent. I've looked around & I haven't found a dupe for it anywhere. It's a light, fresh scent. I don't know how the other 2 compare but let me know if you find it somewhere. I'd love to make some candles for me with it!!

Hi Cathy,

The friend that made me start looking for it said that the BBW scent had been changed from Cotton Balls & Blossoms to Sea Island Cotton - so I already had a tart poured in the Cotton Balls & Blossoms from NG and sent it so she could test, I'm waiting to hear back if it is similar...but she also brought in her body splash so I could smell it, and although I thought it smelled alot like cotton balls & blossoms, there did seem to be a little other scent in it, the ocean?:cool2: I just wasn't sure, no one else has responded to my post, so I'm not sure what to think about this fo being for sale anywhere else...I'll be sure to let you know what my friend thought about the cotton balls & blossoms tho...thanks so much for your reply!!!

One of my wholesale accounts says Yankee retires scents and then comes out with the same scent different name all the time. Maybe it has a little Storm Watch in it. Geeezzz, I just re-read your post and saw it was B&BW's you were talking about so Never Mind....

Hi Cathy,

The friend that made me start looking for it said that the BBW scent had been changed from Cotton Balls & Blossoms to Sea Island Cotton - so I already had a tart poured in the Cotton Balls & Blossoms from NG and sent it so she could test, I'm waiting to hear back if it is similar...but she also brought in her body splash so I could smell it, and although I thought it smelled alot like cotton balls & blossoms, there did seem to be a little other scent in it, the ocean?:cool2: I just wasn't sure, no one else has responded to my post, so I'm not sure what to think about this fo being for sale anywhere else...I'll be sure to let you know what my friend thought about the cotton balls & blossoms tho...thanks so much for your reply!!!

Hi Where do you get the cotton balls scent from?? I'd love to see if it's the same. It's such a refreshing scent.

Hi Where do you get the cotton balls scent from?? I'd love to see if it's the same. It's such a refreshing scent.

Hi!

I buy Cotton Balls & Blossoms from Nature's Garden - I'm waiting to see if my friend's friend tests it and says it is the same or similar as the Sea Island Cotton:smiley2:

• 1 month later...