Soap safe scents...

pjb31apb

I more than likely would not do it for my personal use and I certainly would not put it in something I was going to sell without knowing for sure it was safe. I might try if for myself but only myself if it was one that had not been tested yet. And even then, that would be unlikely for me to do.

Sometimes, FOs are labled candles because they have been tested and found to not be soap or B&B safe. Sometimes they are labled for candles only because they have not been tested to see if they are soap or B&B safe.

I agree with Meredith. Why take the chance of harming yourself or others just to use that particular FO?? If you want that FO in soap, then find the same scent that is soap safe. There are alot of different suppliers out there and more often than not you can find it elsewhere ...... where it has been tested and IS soap safe. hth

I agree with you as well. I was just wondering what would happen. I don't know if these are untested or actually not safe KWIM? I guess I am just bummed because I can't use them. Oh well they are already posted in the classifieds.:sad2: