Not sure where to post this but here goes....

Never a good experience with them, but I've said that on this board before and others have great experience. How'd you pay for the order? If you haven't contacted them, which they may answer the phone once if you're lucky and reply to emails rarely, then make the effort to do so. Just don't let time go by without using your payment source to make a resolution.

I sent them kind of a nasty gram, high priority, because nobody ever called me back, they sent me an email saying they were backed up and my order was shipping today if I still wanted it. I paid for the purchase with paypal, instant transfer, they have till Wed. then I will file with paypal. This has not been a very good week for me when it comes to business.

Thanks for the reply.

Devil Woman

Stick to your decision, seriously. On my last attempted order with them they were to send soap cutters as a secret santa gift to someone who never got them, but they were rich in saying, they'll be in next week, next week and then nada.

They've got piss poor CS in my book.

Scented, just wanted to let you know I got my order. I have one of the molds on back order they sent me an apology letter with a coupon for a discount with my next order. Took a lot longer then it should have for me to get these molds but they are of a real good quality. They are very nice molds.

Just wanted to update you.

Devil Woman