Alabaster FO

Juggy

Hi everyone, I have recently started testing fragrance oils from Alabaster and so far they seem a little weak compared to Bittercreeks. I am using 1oz pp. Any of you out there that use Alabaster, do you have to use more than 1 oz on most scents to get a good throw? I started testing because I can have them picked up and brought to me when family visits, but if I have to use more than usual, I don't know if it would be worth it.

I picked up a few of their F/O's when they had their $5 sale recently.

Chocolate Orange - GREAT THROW, VERY REAL!

Butter Pecan - Nice and Sweet!

Banana Nut Bread - Best I've Tried

Kiwi Cucumber - Great Throw, Great Seller

I am going to be testing their Coffee Shop later this week.

Alabaster was one of the first suppliers I tried. I still use them for some FO and all of the ones I've tried have had good throw. I think with any scent that doesn't tell you how well it throws in your particular wax is going to be a gamble (for example, CS). Luckily for me, the ones I've chosen have been pretty good. Some are a tad weaker than others, but not enough that I would quit purchasing them altogether.

If you are using the newer,less expensive fo's from Alabaster, you are probably not using their original fo's. They recently bought out Larado candle supply and they were trying to sell out of them as quickly as they could. That could be why some fo's may be somewhat weaker than what you are used to using....just a possiblity!

Mike