Looking to buy votives

I am interested in soy or palm wax. Something with a good scent throw. I am no longer making candles, but want some good handmade ones. I do not want candles made with Ecosoya PB or the JS blends.

PM me with your website or you can email me pics. If you don't do a second pour I'm not interested either:D

I am interested in soy or palm wax. Something with a good scent throw. I am no longer making candles, but want some good handmade ones. I do not want candles made with Ecosoya PB or the JS blends.

PM me with your website or you can email me pics. If you don't do a second pour I'm not interested either:D

Huh?? I thought soy waxes didn't need a second pour.

We always have to do a second pour on our paraffin votives, but the soy votives come out with a completely flat top with only one pour. Maybe it was the wax you used?

Now, those paraffin votives AND melts that I have seen being sold without a second pour - I would not want to purchase them either, but I know when I give my family "leftover" melts that haven't had the second pour and tell them that they are "rejects", they have no clue why! lol

Guess I just like the slightly rounded top, they look more professionally done. I can look at a votive and tell if there was a second pour, because the second pour leaves a small lip around the edge. I made votives for 4 years, using just about every wax under the sun, and I always took the time for the second pour.:rolleyes2 I'm just too picky I guess. That's why I'm here looking for votives instead of at the store.