JS Lookout Point

ubure

Good morning,

unfortunately I was too slow for ordering JS's Lookout Point and now it's gone. Becky says she cannot order it for me unless I take 25 lbs.

Do you have any idea where she could have get hers from? I guess she won't tell me:cry2:

Or maybe somebody has a surplus an wants to get rid of it?...Should post in the classies, I know.

*lol* No, I know that you are not ignoring me - probably it's the scent: it wasn't a good selller for Becky, but I do love it (reminds me of my Dad somehow).

Somebody has written to me: she's got a bottle left!:yay:...and I've found the manufacturer as well.

Have a great day all!

Well, I should have kept m mouth shut, shouldn't I? I'm quite sure that Becky Jo wouldn't be delighted if I proclaimed her suppliers in public.

But as there are always the same few manufacturers that come into consideration and the manufacturer himself has told me "Yes, we carry this scent" - so it's no customized scent - and Just Scent has discontinued it anyway and won't restock it (is this enough justification?): it's Belle-Aire.

You have to purchase 35lbs. Maybe we could do a co-op? I've seen a lot of candle and soap makers on Google having this scent ...

What do you think?