Working with a new wax and need help

I just started playing with JS 50/50 and was wondering where a good starting point is for a jelly jar?

I am testing a CD18 and a HTP83

The cd seems too small and the HTP too big!

I have never used a blend wax before, can I use the same size wick as I use for my 464 wax?

I did a search for answers on the 50/50 and did not come up with many answers :undecided

I just started playing with JS 50/50 and was wondering where a good starting point is for a jelly jar?

I am testing a CD18 and a HTP83

The cd seems too small and the HTP too big!

I have never used a blend wax before, can I use the same size wick as I use for my 464 wax?

I did a search for answers on the 50/50 and did not come up with many answers :undecided

Are you switching from the 464?? If so why? I ask because I have been testing the 464 and it just is NOT working for me. I get my 6006 today and can start testing it as soon as I get my wicks.

Oh, and you need to wick WAY down in that jj. Like everyone else said try a CD10

tootie

Thanks! I am not switching I just wanted to test it out to see how I like it, some customers like it and wanted a blend so I was going to test it out!

I am not sure why but for some reason I put CD18 but it was actually a CD10 LOL I even wrote 18 on the jar to remember what wick it was and went back and checked the package they came in and sure enough its a 10 but seems a bit too small, so going to order some 12s to test:D

I may try some rrd47s I have here too!