WOOOHOOO I Think I Did It

I have been going crazy tring to get my ecosoya CB Advanced to have smooth tops and a great hot and cold throw in my 16oz apocothery jars with no luck. But today I used 16ozs wax 1oz of Peanut Butter and Jelly FO. 2 teaspoons of Coconut Oil and dye. I poured as ussual.and let cool. Well when I checked it today WOW no frosting. Cold Throw is great and I have a very smooth top. Now I'm gonna try later today and see how the HT will be. I am keeping my fingers crossed the HT will be great to. Regina :D

AWESOME!

Well let us know how they turn out.

Very curious.

Please add pix when done.

I am looking at using that same wax.

I just ordered 50 lbs of

eco soya cb advanced

c-3

and

gb444

and 5lbs

of beeswax from Peaks.

Wanted to try a few different things.

This is the beginning of my testing.

Any info I can find is always appreciated.

This I can tell is going to cost a fortune.

Once I get all my supplies, this will be my first round at trying to make candles.

I think I may have gone overboard.

But so many people liked so many different types, so I just picked a few different ones and will see what happens.

LMFAO... I read that and was like... what?!?! She put peanut butter with the wax?!? Sounds like you got it figured out.

I have been going crazy tring to get my ecosoya CB Advanced to have smooth tops and a great hot and cold throw in my 16oz apocothery jars with no luck. But today I used 16ozs wax 1oz of Peanut Butter and Jelly FO. 2 teaspoons of Coconut Oil and dye. I poured as ussual.and let cool. Well when I checked it today WOW no frosting. Cold Throw is great and I have a very smooth top. Now I'm gonna try later today and see how the HT will be. I am keeping my fingers crossed the HT will be great to. Regina :D

Coconut oil? Wow, I would have never thought of that
You must have missed the great coconut oil thread...

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52565

There are lots more you can find by searching in the vegetable wax forum. HTH :)

I think I may have gone overboard.

ROTFLMAO - yeah perhaps! Be methodical about what you do and take NOTES about everything! It helps to start with the manufacturer's recommendations, see what happens then go from there. Have FUN!! :)

Did you pour today also? I am a bit confused.

It amazes me how different a wax can act in different areas.... I never got frosting, always got a beautiful candle but had to wait a very long time to get a decent HT.

I hope you get it!! It's great when things work!! If you aren't pleased with the HT give it a little time.

Good Luck

Thanks everyone. I started burning it this morning. The melt pool looks really good. so far there is no soot on the sides candle. The HT throw in my room is really great. But when I put it into a bigger room the scent was a little weak. So when I make the next one I will let it sit a few days. I was just so excited I coulden't wait to burn it :laugh2: But overall I am really happy about the way this candle turned out. This is auctally the first jar candle I have really made that worked out for me. :yay: Regina

Thanks everyone. I started burning it this morning. The melt pool looks really good. so far there is no soot on the sides candle. The HT throw in my room is really great. But when I put it into a bigger room the scent was a little weak. So when I make the next one I will let it sit a few days. I was just so excited I coulden't wait to burn it :laugh2: But overall I am really happy about the way this candle turned out. This is auctally the first jar candle I have really made that worked out for me. :yay: Regina

Congratulations!.... sooner or later you're bound to get the perfect combo... sounds like you did just that.

Wow!!!!Good luck to you....Hope it works great for you....There is just something about that wax that I like and I'll get testing again on it one day....Please let us know how it works for you...I love to hear about peoples findings...

Trappeur