Dressing Wax Dipped Bear.....help! lol

I've searched and can't find the answer I need. I want to wax dip a bear for a baby shower gift........I have the most adorable "bear" dress for it (headband to match).........question to those who've made these: Can I even put the dress on a wax dipped bear, and if so, can I still put it on after the wax has dried and the bear is sitting and dried? I was just going to inject her but I was the scent to be really strong, so I thought it might be time to try this, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I don't dress my bears, we just do the bow around the neck. But I think that I read somewhere that if you are planning to dress the bear you want to do it before they are completely cool, probably right after the "combing" period when they are still a bit bendable.

http://www.wicks-wax-scents.com/wax-dipped-bear.html

This site gives some info, they say when they started the did wax dipped bears in clothes and not to dip the clothes in the wax. It also says that it's easiest if the clothes snap in the back. I did not see if it said when you put the clothes on.

When my bears are dry they are pretty much stiff so I would guess you would have to do it before they are dry just so you dont mess up the wax and end up with dandruff from too much rubbing/handling.

LOL........I've been "intending" to try this for years now.......I collect bears.........and it's VERY hard to even THINK about it.....but now I've got a baby shower to go to, for my very first great neice" and I just gotta try it. Altho........now I'm thinking I should do a bunny (may be painless for me) IF I can find one!