Which direction to insert wicks?

My title isn't clear, I know. However, here is my question. When double wicking your jars with wicks that have a slight curl (CD, CDN, ECO, for example), do any of you have any secrets for inserting the wicks so you know the curl of the wick will be opposite the other wick?

I haven't found the secret and was hoping one or more of you great people would have the answer.

By the way, this forum is wonderful. If I have a question, I have always been able to find the answer ... until now.

Thanks in advance for your help.

topofmurrayhill, Thank you sooo much. I have asked this ? b4 on another board, was told you could tell by the slight curve at the tip. I never could.

Pam, If you hold the wick up and look at it you can see on each side the v will point up or down. Try it, I think you will understand if you are looking at it.

Pam, If you hold the wick up and look at it you can see on each side the v will point up or down. Try it, I think you will understand if you are looking at it.

Judi, I was agreeing with Top :) - I always set my wicks so that they curl away from each other -- except when I do a 3 wicker, then I set them to curl toward the next wick and it helps make a round MP instead of the clover-leaf type KWIM