product at show

jennifer

Okay everyone, I need your input. I've done craft shows before and even the very first show I did was approx 10,000 attendence, not sure how true that was or wasn't but anyway...

I am going to be doing a home and garden expo show, the only other candles around are 1 handmade and 1 order and sell. I plan to sell only ornies and wickless candles. The projected attendence from last year was 27,000 and I believe it completely cause I did scope out the show. Now my question is this...if money for supplies was not a object and you could make essentially as much product as you wanted to take to the show, how much would you make and bring with you.

This particular home and garden show is the second or third largest in the state and it is constantly growing. They had a modular home in the show last year and during the 3 days of the show sold 15--that doesn't include anything occuring after the show.

Thank you all in advance and let me know if you have more questions!!

I usually figure out exactly how much space I have under my booth and in my bins, etc. and make and bring enough to completely pack it. You never know what someone will want or what will be the hot seller, so I bring as much as I can fit. If you dont sell it, save it for the next show. I even do this for smaller shows and always am glad I did. Good luck at your show!