Some info I stumbled across & Found Interesting

CraftersGift

It seemed a bit brief and vague, but nonetheless, pretty common, IMO. Every time I surf the web, it seems something has been discovered to cause cancer. It can be disenchanting after a while. The last article I read about all types of pharmaceuticals being found in drinking water all over the country was a true bummer. Toxic substance is everywhere, unfortunately.

If you watch the news everyday eventually you realize that nothing is safe. There seems to be a study that changes week to week. No one seems to be able to say 100% about anything. This may cause cancer or that may cause cancer, possible carcinogen here. After awhile you start to think the whole world is coming to an end. Even our own homes may cause cancer due to high rates of exposure to radon. (which is natural and comes from the earth) Also if you look at most of these "tests" they use on animals they expose them to outrageous amounts of these products until they get a reaction and call that science. In reality we are not exposed to those chemicals in nearly the amounts the test subjects are. Does that mean we should not be concerned? Of course not, but until I see some better evidence I will take it with a grain of salt. IMHO.:undecided

Sorry for the novel, I get carried away sometimes. :o

I agree! I don't pay much attention to all that cause to be honest with you, when you put yourself behind the wheel of a car, you are putting your life at risk even more so, and on a daily basis, than slathering that lotion on you that may contain a very minute amount of something that may cause cancer in say oh, 15-20 years down the road.

I just fell down the stairs yesterday spraining my foot and ankle really bad. This is the 5th time I have fallen down stairs in my lifetime (I know, just call me Grace) and actually one of those times while I was 7 months pregnant I ended up with a tib/fib fracture and broke my ankle bone completely off my leg bone. I dare say that stairs may kill me waaaaaay before anything that may cause cancer.

Angi

It seemed a bit brief and vague, but nonetheless, pretty common, IMO. Every time I surf the web, it seems something has been discovered to cause cancer. It can be disenchanting after a while. The last article I read about all types of pharmaceuticals being found in drinking water all over the country was a true bummer. Toxic substance is everywhere, unfortunately.

I agree!! I don't put much stock into that info anymore. :undecided

I'm sure next year they are gonna tell us that going to the bathroom is causing undue strain on our systems and is the cause of colon cancer!! Of course they will recommend we don't "GO" anymore! :rolleyes2