Has anyone tried mixing their own Y*nkee scents

theresa t

I am trying to get scents of Candy hearts and vanilla lime. I smelled both of these and fell in love with them.

The candy hearts has vanilla cupcake and black cherry mixed so waiting to get these scents so I can mix them.

I have lime and vanilla so did some of these today...smelled pretty good but am having to tweek it a little.

Just wondering if anyone has tried to mix either of these and what the % of each fragrances were that you used if anyone would be willing to help me out? I don't normally mix my own scents but I know that I would have to see which of the scents I would want to come out, however, I am trying for a dupe of both of these so that is why I am asking. TIA

When you click on the link just scroll about half way done that page and you will come to it. I just smelled a lime vanilla candle myself when I was out shopping last week and really liked the scent. I have just ordered some lime fragrance oil to try to blend it myself was hoping to work on it this weekend but my supplier is out of it til next week. I didn't order the Just by Nature oil because I just can't justify the cost of shipping and brokerage fees that I have to pay for one oil, so I ordered the oil from one of my Canadian suppliers to try it. Can't to experiment.

Pam F