Soap maker

sherry

:confused: I have the professional to But there's some staff In there that I want to delete some recipes some oils What I like to do Is start my own

recipes and how much stock do I have:confused: And Louise were Is the tutorial :)

As Louise said, hit the help button on the top left hand side of the screen and read through.

I also have the professional version, and was confused for a while too. Sat down and read through, printed off areas that were tripping me up, and slowly worked through it.

I love the program now.

Keep trying, you will get there.

Tracey

If you want to take a recipe out, just highlight it and then to the right click on delete. A screen will pop up and ask you if you are sure. Just click yes. To add, just click on add. It will ask soap of nonsoap, and then just follow the prompts.

sherry, maybe what I was thinking as far as a tutorial goes was the tour they had available to take, which shows the kinds of records and such that you can keep. To really get to know a program you will need to click the Help button and start reading. I know, I know, reading through all of that is boring, but all the answers are there. That's how I just learned to use it and I'm loving this program/calculator for sure! After you read through it, if you need better clarification on some parts, just give a holler. :)