BC Rice Flower & Shea verses NG Rice Petals & Shea

*Dee*

for those of you that may know about this fragrance oil it is one that i am wanting to get, are these the same F/O's ?? just curious as NG is closer and i already have to get a couple things from them, i would rather not have to order from 2 different places..

for those of you that may know about this fragrance oil it is one that i am wanting to get, are these the same F/O's ?? just curious as NG is closer and i already have to get a couple things from them, i would rather not have to order from 2 different places..

I have ordered the NG Rice Petals and Shea. It is NOT the same as BC Rice Flower and Shea. BS's Rice Flower and Shea is the more original scent. I have them both. Very disappointed in the NG scent. I won't use it again.

that is the one i have been hearing alot about is the one from BCS but i seen NG had it to but a different description.. oh well i think i just need to stop wanting to try so many new scents all the time lol.. maybe someday i will try it along with their coconut lime.. i wish BCN would carry them i hate to have to order from 3-4 different places..

To get a good scent, it is a GOOD idea to order the same sample from several sites - there can be WORLDS of difference among them!! I have tried at least 10 different supplier's versions of mulberry. I have 8 bottles marked as *NOT*. I use the *NOT* samples for other projects. ;) I have read other folks here rave about some of the mulberry FOs that I think are not what I am looking for - different strokes for different folks! Some scents are very different OOB than they are in wax (or whatever). You really DO have to test them for yourself. Sorry, but there's no shortcut to testing and finding the right thing for yourself. :)

that is the one i have been hearing alot about is the one from BCS but i seen NG had it to but a different description.. oh well i think i just need to stop wanting to try so many new scents all the time lol.. maybe someday i will try it along with their coconut lime.. i wish BCN would carry them i hate to have to order from 3-4 different places..

That's what I would like, but I'm finding out it is never going to happen. I will always have to check somewhere else.

If you are wanting the Rice Flower and Shea to smell like Bath and Body Works, then BC is what you are looking for.