NG Soy wax verses BC Ezsoy ?

basically the only thing i get from BC anymore is the wax and labels, the shipping is just too much for me along with the wait time to get it..

has anyone tried NG soy ?

i am wondering how it compares to Ezsoy, with hot/cold throws ect ect..

if anyone knows where i can get a soy wax close in comparison to the ezsoy near PA can you let me know..

Dee

NG's soy wax is GB415.

I have heard NG has quick shipping at reasonable rates, well as reasonable as shipping can be. I live right by them so I have not had personal experience with their shipping. I do however have their soy wax and it is GB415.

ETA: candles and supplies in PA has GB415 also. Here is the link.

http://shop.candlesandsupplies.com/candles/category.asp?catalog_name=Candles&category_name=Container+Waxes&Page=1

HTH

Danielle

ok great thats what i wanted to hear !! i use NG for basically everything if i order b4 11 am i get it next day and shipping is great price ! so NG soy is GB415 which is the same as ezsoy !! awesome, thanks!

Lorraine,

KY pure soy has a melt point of 125

GB 415 has a melt point of 121-125

Someone else might be able to tell you if they are also the same product just under the KY name.

If you want to try the GB 415, Candle Science has it and they are in NC.

HTH

Danielle

Danielle~ Thanks for responding! I too was wondering if NG Soy & GB415 & ezsoy & KY Puresoy were all one in the same! Don't know if we'll ever know for sure as I'm possitive this must be top secret!!! I may just give CS a try cause I love some of their FO's!

Thanks~

Lorraine