From Nature with Love

grama

Thanks Sharon, I don't really know what it should smell like. I have the Hazlenut Cappuccino which I am not crazy about. I drink coffee all the time, infact on my last cup now:smiley2: but don't like coffee scented candles. I will be doing a fund raiser and they said they wanted something with hazlenuts in it, don't know why so I was trying to find something that would not smell like coffee.:confused: I will check out JS and see what the reviews are on it.

I've bought both...

My daughter loved this scent from B&BWs so she begged me to try and find it and make her lotion, shower gel and body mist. SHE sniffed the one from FNWL out of the bottle and didn't care for it.....

I ordered a lb. from JS and OOB it was very strong...and she said it smelled like B&BWs. I made all 3 products for her and she told me all were very weak. Of course it could depend on each person's recipe or base that they are using.

I tested the one from JS in candles and the hot throw was not very strong in my wax blend.......if that helps.

Maggie

i know this isn't a plain hazelnut, but the hazelnut creme from candlesandsupplies.com is awesome. it's one of the 9.99 a lb. oils, very strong, but it doesn't have that bitter/sharp smell that most hazelnut fo's do. you can definitaly use just 1oz. pp & have a great candle. i use gb415 pure soy & it has an awesome throw.

Thanks all - I had to order some wax from CS so I just decided to order their Vanilla Hazelnut. Maybe it will be what they want, if not they can go with the coffee scented one which is I think Hazlenut Capp from JS. Not ordering any more:)

I liked CS' Vanilla Hazelnut, I think the vanilla takes the sharpness out of it. And, I'm with you, I don't care for coffee scented candles either, but I'm drinking my hazelnut coffee now with caramel vanilla creamer--sugar free of course!!

Thanks Debscent - I love my coffee, but I drink it straight - Folgers Columbian and rather strong at that!! I remember the days when I was much younger my Grampa making coffee on the wood stove and he made Luzianne strong but I would sit and drink it with him just to be like Grampa. Boy did it smell good:smiley2: