Wick upside down ?

...from the informational descripton at Wickit...

"Stabilo and Stabilo KST wicks are coreless, non-directional, flat braided wicks with a special paper filament woven around them."

The non-directional means that it will wick in either direction. :) This was a relief to me because, without a tattoo on my inner arm (cheat sheet on skin) to remind me, I can never remember whether the right way is like a v or a ^... just doesn't stick...:o:D

Bill at Candlewic told me the only wick that had a "direction" to it was the RRD wicks. Now that was about 6-7 years ago, I know new wicks have come out since then and RRD could have changed, so that's old information. Just a FYI tidbit.

Bill at Candlewic told me the only wick that had a "direction" to it was the RRD wicks. Now that was about 6-7 years ago, I know new wicks have come out since then and RRD could have changed, so that's old information. Just a FYI tidbit.

Candlesandsupplies told me the same thing last year.

This never even crossed my mind
That's what I like about the WickIt and Wicks Unlimited sites - they have such good info on so many wicks and/or links to the individual manufacturer's sites, so one can get the lowdown on a wick pretty quickly. Who knew there was so much to a WICK, eh? *faint* Ah, for the days of rope and shoelaces! :laugh2: