Best places for b&b type bases

camoflauge

I'm looking for soy based b&b type products-including hair shampoo and conditioner, shower gel, bath wash, lip balm, body spray, etc. Soy products seem to be very hot around SD.

I know of KY Candles - i'm getting the body glaze and whip-which i absolutely love, i've ordered from Millcreek but my competition has found out about them. i love their shampoo and conditioner but the shampoo tends to get watery even when you don't overdo the FO. i've been using storebought shampoo and my hair does NOT like it at all. it's rough and scratchy compared to what it was when I used the soy shampoo/conditioner.

I've heard of moonglow here in sd but they don't have shampoo/conditioner.

I have also thought of buying bases and adding some soy protein to it? .

i did find this place whose prices almost seem crazy, they are so low. I know the "recipe" is basic and i would need to add my soy or whatever, but i would be willing to add a few things-i need to see what shipping would be to me. http://www.naturecleanproducts.com/unscented.htm .

Maybe I should just bite the bullet and order the same products even though she could order them too. at least she won't have the same scents I have. i could thicken up the shampoo with something.

TIA,

Heather

i've used their lotion (millcreek) and like it, however that is the same base a competitor stole from me. so, i'd like to find different suppliers so she can't figure out where I got my stuff.

i wish i could just make some of this stuff, but right now I don't have the time or $$ for the ingredients.

Heather

Not soy but www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com has ALOT of bases...I have used several and not had a problem with a single one so far.

Their shower gel is AWSOME...seems with the fragrances I have used no matter much FO it still has lots of lather which is a plus for me.

Satin & Silk Lotion is a huge hit with my customers as is the Body Butter. I have heard lots of good things about their goats milk lotion but have not tried it YET.

I have used Millcreek as well...had a mold issue with one of the batches of lotion which was enough to send me to another supplier. I agree the gel thins alot.

www.the-sage.com has some bases as well. I love their glycerine scrub base..I use more sugar than they recommend so I dont get as much separation after it sitting overnight.

I had a soy craze where I used to live for a while as well.. I don't go by that anymore...as far as what I carry. In fact the only thing soy I have now is a soy blend wax for my candles. I have learned over the years...it if is a good product and customers can try it out...they don't care what it is made of(soy, shea, goats milk) I prefer stuff with Sunflower oil and shea butter now..personally and my customers seem to love it so I go with the flow.