CSN 5 Wicks from CS

Has anyone requested the CSN 5's to be offered in a 6" inch wick. During a search on this board regarding the CSN wicks, I found a thread where some here were hoping that CS would offer 5's in the 6" wick. I was thinking of emailing them to request it. Was wondering if anyone has yet, and if so, what response they received.

Also, what wick would be equivalent to a CSN 5? Thanks!

No. You asked for an equivalent to the CSNs, which are treated wicks. CDNs (Stabilo KSTs) are treated wicks. CDs (Stabilos) are the same as the CDNs except they are not treated.

Finding CDNs smaller in size than 8s is a problem. I am waiting on some samples from Wick It so I can determine which of the little ones I want to order in quantity.

I found CD 4-7 at Lone Star. HTH :)

BCN carries CD's 4-22. Theirs are a little more pricey but all are 6inch. I have requested the CSN 5's from CS in the 6inch.

I definitely prefer the CSN spooled wick for my palm pillars.

A friend turned me on to the CD wicks for the GLGLOW.

I tried many times to single wick a 3" container with no luck. Double wicking was the only option but the CSN wicks were too large.

With help from my friend I now have the studio jar 14oz (2CD-6) & 20 oz (2CD-8) wicked perfectly!

YES Supply Has these:

[ATTACH]15075[/ATTACH]

Also for the 3" 13oz Anchor tumbler 2CD-6.

I am also going to test the status jar from CS. I think the 2CD-6 wick combination will work with it also.

post-3991-139458444155_thumb.jpg

No. You asked for an equivalent to the CSNs, which are treated wicks. CDNs (Stabilo KSTs) are treated wicks. CDs (Stabilos) are the same as the CDNs except they are not treated.

Finding CDNs smaller in size than 8s is a problem. I am waiting on some samples from Wick It so I can determine which of the little ones I want to order in quantity.

I found CD 4-7 at Lone Star. HTH :)

Thanks Stella. :) I did find the CD 4 and 5's at TCS (TNC). I dom't order anything from Lone Star....not yet anyway. It is good to know that Lone Star has them too in the 6". I will give the 4 and 5's a try. It always seems like there is a wick size that I don't have in my stash and have to add to more ordering. :undecided

BCN carries CD's 4-22. Theirs are a little more pricey but all are 6inch. I have requested the CSN 5's from CS in the 6inch.

I definitely prefer the CSN spooled wick for my palm pillars.

A friend turned me on to the CD wicks for the GLGLOW.

I tried many times to single wick a 3" container with no luck. Double wicking was the only option but the CSN wicks were too large.

With help from my friend I now have the studio jar 14oz (2CD-6) & 20 oz (2CD-8) wicked perfectly!

YES Supply Has these:

[ATTACH]15075[/ATTACH]

Also for the 3" 13oz Anchor tumbler 2CD-6.

I am also going to test the status jar from CS. I think the 2CD-6 wick combination will work with it also.

Thanks Jakalex. I have found the same thing regarding the 3 inch jars with GLGlow and even some other soy/paraffin blends. You have to have a torch in order to get everything off the sides and I don't want a torch. I hope I can get the smaller wicks to work like you have. :)

Do you think a LX 10 would be equivalent to a CD 6? I am placing an order for the CD6's and wanted to compare the LX wicks to the CD's and not sure what size LX to compare the CD6 with. I have the LX 10's but not sure if they would be equivalent to the CD 6 or if the LX 8 would be. Thanks for any input. :)

I put an email into TCN but have not heard back yet. I just ran a test on the LX 10's and the flames were way too weak. I definitely won't order those to compare to the CD-6. I will try the LX 12's that I have.