Leave In Conditioner Frizz Control

DeAnna_EC

has anyone tried to make a leave in hair conditioner with frizz control?

while putting up my mass of curly hair today, i looked at the frizz control i usually put in it and i dont know if anyone else has noticed but that stuff looks like and feels like liquid plastic not to mention the smell is so synthetic at times

LOL thats why i use garnier fructis hair serum, smells good and works great, can be put on wet or dry hair !

i have never heard anyone making it but hey you never know... i do know that with some of the body sprays they can also be used on the hair for frizzy hair like the BCN and WSP's .. dont know how well they work i havent tried it yet lol

Jessicurl is a pretty well known hair product for curly hair products and started out the same way a lot of use have.

I say this, though, with a head of curls and never having used her product. I have yet to experience any real desire to delve too far into that kind of stuff. I've used just about everything in my house that has been reported to be good for curls, but never got past about 3 ingredients.