cp soap calulator help

lbtddr

i made my first batch making up my own oils.what does ins in the soap qualities mean.is fluffy the lather.i used olive oil 40%, cocoa butter 10%, palm 10%, crisco 20% ,coconut 76 deg solid 10% ,safflower 10%.added castor oil 3 tbls at trace, 2 tbls of honey. all so 3 tbls of crema.made it sunday afternoon took it out of mold today.it looks great feels great but it does not seem to lather alot.what kind of oil could i have used to get better lather with out being drying.i am trying to stay away from alot of coconut oil would like not to use it at all. but it seems to put the numbers up there alot on the soap calulator.one of my kids has really dry skin so i have to make condition soap.

I can't and don't use coconut in my soaps cause my skin hates it and it drys it out too much. I also didn't like crisco cause the lather just wasn't there. Here's my base recipe (3 lb. batch)....I get great moisturizing and good lather:

Avocado Oil 6 oz.

Cocoa Butter 26 oz.

Castor 1 oz.

Olive 26 oz.

Palm Kernel 9 oz.

Shea Butter 2 oz.

With a 30% water discount:

6.14 oz. lye

10.54 oz. water (I use 100% goat's milk)

I add 3 TBS. sugar (helps with lather) dissolved in 1 oz. water and 3 TBS dead sea salt (nice hard bar) dissolved in 1 oz. water to my lye mix.

Soap Maker says:

Hardness: 6.0

Stable Lather: 7.0

Fluffy Lather: 4.3

Moisturizing: 7.4