Does anyone need web copy services? Free!

blazerina

Hello all!

Well I think I have found my passion. If not my passion, at least my calling. :D I'm too young to have found my 'passion'.

I would so love love love to be a freelance writer/ copy writer. I've been researching this for a little while now, and submitting a few things here and there. What I come up against mostly though is my lack of actual published work. Every one wants examples of this or that and I just don't have it.

Then it dawned on me... I am a member of a community of wonderful creative people with many websites, newsletters, and the like. Could perhaps anyone have use for some free copy writing work? This way I can get some experience and have something to start with and show.

This is not anything new to me exactly- I currently design/write/edit a 3 pg. paper newsletter that goes out to 40 ladies, as well as periodical flyers and mailings. (My compensation is in product and equals just under $100/mo) And I wrote 90% of my HS year book many many... many years ago. Does that count for anything???

I'm never short for words (as my past posts have shown :o ) and I have an educated but lively style that I can adapt accordingly.

I'm so excited to step into this realm that I am willing to do anything! I just want to get to work!

If you have anything to toss my way it would be greatly appreciated and enjoyed.

Feel free to pm me or ask here if you have any questions.

Thanks so very much! - Laura

I think offering to write a few reviews for people's products on here (if they sent you samples, etc) would be a great idea.

I have a BA in English- it's hard getting into the field. I gave up on writing for a long time, but here's the advice I was given: get an internship at a local paper or even small magazine, and get some stuff in your name. You will probably have to do it for free for 6 months, depending on the business you're working for. There are tons of resources out there on the web, as well. Let me know if you would like to put our heads together. :) I'd be more than happy to help.

Thank you Violet for the offer. I've gotten a great response and I would love to pick your brain. :wink2: That is exactly why I decided to do this. I've learned that you have to put it out there even if you have to GIVE it away, at least at first.

Now, because I have had such a great response...and I promised bizzy that I would not get over my head... I'm going to do what I told Bizzy I would do if I got too busy. Here goes.

Hi every one. The introductory offer is now closed. I am a professional copy writer now and my services are very expensive. Please get in line and have your check book ready.

:D

Seriously, thank you everyone for your response and offers. I'm going to be very busy for a while and i'm very happy for it. But at this time I really can not accept anymore work. I'm doing quite a few brochures and print material for some of you and that will take the most time. If I have replied to your pm's, rest assured i'm still working with you.

You guys are wonderful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

-Laura

Good luck and let me know if I can be of any assistance. :)

Thank you Violet for the offer. I've gotten a great response and I would love to pick your brain. :wink2: That is exactly why I decided to do this. I've learned that you have to put it out there even if you have to GIVE it away, at least at first.

Now, because I have had such a great response...and I promised bizzy that I would not get over my head... I'm going to do what I told Bizzy I would do if I got too busy. Here goes.

Hi every one. The introductory offer is now closed. I am a professional copy writer now and my services are very expensive. Please get in line and have your check book ready.

:D

Seriously, thank you everyone for your response and offers. I'm going to be very busy for a while and i'm very happy for it. But at this time I really can not accept anymore work. I'm doing quite a few brochures and print material for some of you and that will take the most time. If I have replied to your pm's, rest assured i'm still working with you.

You guys are wonderful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

-Laura

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know....I am impressed. Laura not only "tweeked" my website....I "hired" her for a brochure and am very very happy with it. Highly Recommend Blazerina for your website, brochure or any other literature. Thanks Laura!!

Elizabeth

Awwww! That is so sweet of you! Thank you so much for taking a chance on me. Thank you everyone!

I haven't made soap, or melts or ANYTHING for ever now, lol... but that's ok because I think I get more joy out of the challenge of this kind of work. Weird, I know, lol. :rolleyes2 :cheesy2: