Selling Question

Being I have to wait, I think till I am here 3 months to be able to sell stuff can someone give me suggestions on where to sell candle supply products?

I am trying to down scale or end candles all together.

I have become much more inlove and dedicated to my bath/body and soap routine.

I even have a wax machine and melter for sale if someone can give me an idea where I can put these other than Ebay? :undecided

Oh, well in tarts, tealights and votives I use paraffin. I do pillars occasionally to.

My jar candles are soy and paraffin.

I offer both cause I have customers that want paraffin and I have customers that want soy and I have customers that want paraffin.

Try to keep them all happy but gets crazy sometimes.

That is why I have the pouring machine cause having to do both, I do the paraffin in the pouring machine cause we sell much more of paraffin then soy. And we hand pour soy.

I have two melters, one is a 25 gallon and the other is a 100 gallon. That is how much difference we do between the two waxes.

Then I use those pots from Walmart to do melting for the votives, tealights, tarts and pillars.

Yup, that be them. The name of them just went right out of my head when I was typing.

Can someone tell me....being I got times screwed up before!

When will I be able to participate in the co-ops? I can see the titles but when I click on them it tells me I can't go any further.