mineral makeup primer?

PSPjen

Thanks for the link! It doesn't look like they have what she needs, but there is some really cool stuff on there! I want to eventually add a mineral makeup line and that gives me a good starting point. I don't know a lot of mm suppliers - there is Monave, but they seem a little spendy.....

Any other wholesale mm suppliers out there that have a quality product?

I looked through the tkb site and didn't see it, maybe I am blind lol.

milan has some, out of stock though -but may work for her when it gets back in stock.

Coastal had a powdered format, so I'll pass along the link to her for that as well.

Thanks for the help!

• 4 weeks later...

SAMPLER Cosmetic Pigments or Pop! Mica Sampler or SAMPLER Colored Micas , what's the difference? Is their an info web site I could check out? Do you have to use a coffee grinder to mix the makeup? Was going to order the kit but the coffee grinder has me stumped. The video I watched shows mixing in a plastic bag.

Never mind I just ordered $200. worth of stuff. Now where do I find hydrosol??? thanks

Thanks

I recently bought the pop 1 oz kit from tkb and they came in plastic bags. It was like 27 dollars all together I think, but I got the sample size black mica as well for darkening.

Just saw your note after getting off the site. I ordered the smaller kit plus jars plus lip stuff plus silk plus the sample of the make up and a few other things. Geezzz I don't even get out that much to wear it but I have always been a sucker for make up.

I have the kit from BM and the first thing you use is the liquid stuff. anyone know what that is?

SAMPLER Cosmetic Pigments or Pop! Mica Sampler or SAMPLER Colored Micas , what's the difference? Is their an info web site I could check out? Do you have to use a coffee grinder to mix the makeup? Was going to order the kit but the coffee grinder has me stumped. The video I watched shows mixing in a plastic bag.

Never mind I just ordered $200. worth of stuff. Now where do I find hydrosol??? thanks

Thanks

Yes you do need a grinder.

• 7 months later...

Thanks

TKB advises strongly against the grinder because it can damage the fine powders and make it act wonky, especially since it can be done in the bag.

ETA: Sorry for the dragging up - thought this was more recent - I'm in the middle of a search party.