Has anyone ever worked the Cranberry Festival in Eagle River Wisconsin?

Sndfrddy

I've never worked a craft fair that was so big. Cost $250.00 for 2 days. I just talked to a lady who does craft fairs but not for candles and she said sales were way down this past year. So Doing one that costs so much scares me. Most of my in-laws live there so I'd have a place to stay. Just wondering if anyone has worked and if it's worth it. Thanks so much!

We attend the festival every year as our cottage isn't far from there. Lots of container candle (everything I see there is soy) and lots of great soap vendors too. It seems like the same ones every year. A lady a couple miles from here has her soap and soy candles there but never have asked her how well so does but I know it is a big event for her.

I think it would give you some good exposure if you would like to try it. Remember the weather can range from the low 30's with snow to the 80's there at that time of year. I have been there in snow and rain and heat so be prepared to protect your product in the event of bad weather.

I've always been intrigued with the numbers they say they have that attend that event..but I wish they'd tell you how many buy!

Haven't done it, the dollars scare me off because I'd have to stay somewhere and then eat..and this...and then that...

I do know a jeweler though that does it and its big money for her. But then again, a necklace at $80 is quite a number of bars of soap or candles to sell.