Can I put foaming bath butter in Malibu Tubes??

Meg_10

I got tons of jars for other products and I was hoping to have different containers, and My thought for foaming bath butter, think it can go in malibu tubes? or would it be to difficult?

any ideas on different kind of packaging. It would be nice to have scrubs in jars, liquid soap in bottles and foaming bath butter in tube.

Thanks

Meg

I think it can be done, it would just take some playing around w/ the FBB to thin it out a bit....maybe adding natural liquid soap :confused: I make my FBB w/ LOTS of oil and that makes it really creamy as opposed to fluffy or stiff. It still isn't ready for malibus yet, but it's getting there. I also think it would take a very flexible malibu tube like this http://www.kangarooblue.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=215&zenid=bfbf05f04080843d75a6310a9357090f

I've also done sugar scrubs in malibus like this, without the oriface reducer

http://www.kangarooblue.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=323&zenid=bfbf05f04080843d75a6310a9357090f

HTH

Doesn't adding to much oil to fbb make it deflate and it losses a lot of the lather? That's what I have found. I haven't tried liquid soap in it yet. I also have done scrubs in malibus but not fbb.

I don't like my FBB fluffy. I whip it so it can deflate, then I add the oil and keep mixing until it's creamy, adding more oil as necessary to get it the consistancy I like. I'm sure the oil makes it lose some of the lather, but that's fine with me. I prefer less lather that's creamy & dense rather than the fluffy light type of lather.

I think the natural liquid soap would help to thin it out. I just thought about that when I posted, so I guess I'll try that next. It may be just what I need to make it more fluid, yet still creamy enough for malibu tubes.

Why don't they make the flexible Malibu tubes larger, like 8, 12 & 16 oz? I've seen the hard ones in the 8oz but not the soft like we buy at the store with all kinds of B&B stuff in them. Has anyone seen them for sale to us? I would much prefer the salt/sugar scrubs or the bath butter in the tube so I don't have to dip wet hands into the jar. JMHO