Lavender Martini

southern.scents

Lavender Martini smells wonderful in Bath and Body. Give it a go. You won't be sorry. :) In candles, I have no clue! LOL

I am not using it in bath & body....thats all the info your gonna get outta me. I ordered about 15 different alcohol fragrances the other day including this one. I cant wait for it to get here. My supplier will never look at me the same.....

I think ginger ale has a vodka kind of scent... kinda. It's hard because most alcoholic beverages actually don't smell or taste good if you think of them in a vacuum.

I'm really excited to see what you come up with for the swap. You haven't been around as long as some of us old folks so I'm hoping your perspective will be different.

Just don't tell anyone we are corrupting you.

I got the Lavender Martini as a sample in one of my orders from FOH and OOB it is really nice! I haven't tried it anything...as a matter of fact I went to sniff it again the other day and it apparantly grew legs and took a hike..I can't find it anywhere. But yes...OOB it was very nice!

I think ginger ale has a vodka kind of scent... kinda. It's hard because most alcoholic beverages actually don't smell or taste good if you think of them in a vacuum.

I'm really excited to see what you come up with for the swap. You haven't been around as long as some of us old folks so I'm hoping your perspective will be different.

Just don't tell anyone we are corrupting you.

LOL, I wont tell anyone.....else. Imagine my moms face when I asked her what Alcholic Beverage I should choose for a swap.....

I got the Lavender Martini as a sample in one of my orders from FOH and OOB it is really nice! I haven't tried it anything...as a matter of fact I went to sniff it again the other day and it apparantly grew legs and took a hike..I can't find it anywhere. But yes...OOB it was very nice!

Thanks so much for the help. I can't wait to get it now...

• 1 month later...