Container question

Debk

I was wanting to find some tube containers that will hold at least 3 or 4 bath bombs. I want to stand them up in my booth at the vendor's shop. I think if they were displayed in a tube they would sell nicely. anyone know where plastic tubes big enough to place bath bombs in?

I am getting a sample of a plastic tube that will hold the 2 inch bath bombs. They only go up to 3 inches and that would squeeze the bath bombs I think. I was wondering about a plastic tray on the order of a votive tray that you could place the bombs in. The hard bath bombs are not a problem, but I use Asheebeans bath bomb receipe and it is too soft to package in a tube or separately. Any suggestions

I got the tubes from Kangeroo yesterday. They are nice except they won't hold three meat ball size bath bombs. They are great for bath salts or beads though. when I put three bath bombs in, the cap would not go on. If I only put two in the tube, it looks too empty.