JS Harvest

LauraInNY

I just poured a case of this!!:D

So far, it has a nice cold throw, but has only cured for 24hrs.

I will burn it next week, and let you know:grin2:

You poured a CASE but haven't tested for hot throw?? WOW! You're very brave! LOL I think I have a sample of it, but haven't had time to test many new scents the past few months... :cry2:

You poured a CASE but haven't tested for hot throw?? WOW! You're very brave! LOL I think I have a sample of it, but haven't had time to test many new scents the past few months... :cry2:

I poured 12 Jelly jars. I usually place them all over the house,and then see how they burn, scent throw, etc...:smiley2:

I find that I can have a hard time judging how strong the hot throw is in an open concept kitchen, so the other rooms in the house work well for me.

If they burn well, and I am happy with the throw, I then pass them on to a friend, who lets me know what she thinks.:grin2:

let us know how the testing turns out. Since everyone that responded so far has not had great results, I decided not to pour this right now. I am going to work on stuff that I know works for me. Only cuz there is so much to do and so little time... Thanks for your help.

I poured it in 4794 and I really thought the scent was nice. It wasn't blow your mind strong, but it was good. My tester thought it was great. I think this is nice for those that want a fall scent that is not quite so strong. I figured in my containers' I would add a bit more FO and see what I thought of it.