lavender lemon

VerticallyEnhanced

I just got a sample of it from Lone Star and I am bummed. I smelled it oob next to a yakmee tart and it is not even close. The LS oil smells so much like cleaner, and the tart has a "pretty" floral tone to it missing from the LS oil. Yes, I know when I get it in wax, it might be different, but gracious, it would be a miracle stretch...lol.

I have tried mixing my own to get this concoction...cannot come close to the yankmee which I love! I know WSP has it. Has anyone compared it to the yamkmee candle? Anyone by chance put it in soy? Or is there another supplier that has it?

Now see, you got me all excited thinking someone had a source. lol.... I broke down and ordered a sample from WSP. The price just makes me cringe, but if it is a dead on, worth it. I am going to put the LS oil in wax and try it out just in case there is a miracle transformation. I will update this post one way or the other.

• 2 weeks later...

WSP has one I think I might pick up monday. I am running through the site making my list. I am trying to get non fruity/bakery smells. Even though it has lemon in it, with the lavender I think it would still be different.

If I get it, I'll let you know how it smells.